He inspires us all by giving monthly to CAPA in her memory. Jan’s favorite flower was the iris; a symbol of faith, hope, wisdom, courage, and admiration. The iris is the perfect representation of Jan and her love for CAPA. Like the iris, it is not the single bloom but the multiplication of its growth over the months that make it so impactful to the children and families that we serve. By making an affordable automatic tax-deductible gift each month, you can help CAPA break the destructive cycle of child abuse and neglect. Not only will your donation change lives, it will make on-going support of CAPA’s work so much simpler.
Delivering lasting change to children and their families doesn’t happen overnight. It takes hard work every day of the year. By making an affordable automatic tax-deductible gift each month, you can help CAPA change the lives of local children.
JUST LOOK AT WHAT ONE MONTHLY GIFT CAN DO:
• $5 – Adds up to $60 per year to purchase a new pair of shoes
• $10 – Helps us provide fresh fruit and healthy snacks to our residents
• $25 – Will purchase a birthday gift for a child in residence
• $50 – Pays for handouts to present our outreach programs to 16 classes
• $100 – Will pay for a new foster home fire inspection to help even more kids
Besides knowing that you are saving lives and providing hope for a better future, as a Iris Society member, you’ll receive: